Want to become part of the OpenSensorHub community by adding functionality to the OpenSensorHub core or developing sensor adapters?
Here are a few ways to get started:
- Check out what has been done in the Explore and Deploy sections
- Check out what has been done in the video demos and tutorials
- Check out the source code at GitHub
- Check out the deployment and development documentation
- Contact us and let us know what you’re up. Perhaps we can help or point you in the right direction.
- For hardware-software interfacing, check out some of the blogs (e.g. Building GeoCam, Arduino Sensors, etc).
- osh-core – Java source for OSH Core including APIs for connecting sensors, processes, communication, storage, service, etc
- osh-sensors – Java source of adapters for various sensors and actuators
- osh-weather – Java source of adapters for weather-based sensors
- osh-video (coming soon) – Java source of adapters for video sources
- osh-arduino – C++ code to support easy integration of Arduino sensors and actuators
Sensor Hub Functionality
- osh-comm – Java source for communication-related modules (e.g. Bluetooth, USB, serial, etc.)
- osh-persistence – Java source for data storage extensions to the core
- osh-security – Java source for security modules to extend the core
- osh-processing – Java source for adding processing building blocks to the core
- osh-services – Java source for I/O services to extend core (e.g. MQTT, video services, OpenSearch, P2P, etc.); NOTE: OGC SOS and SPS supported in the core.
- osh-android – Java source for Android-specific modules
Client and other Tool Support
Documentation and Distribution
- osh-docs – OSH web-based documentation
- opensensorhub.github.io – Source for OSH documentation website
- osh-distros – build scripts for OSH distributions